Testing and Quality as a Service
At Telliant Systems our software testing process empowers software development teams. We provide QA services for desktop, web, and mobile applications to drive quality to your product.
Telliant’s QA engineers will assist existing development teams – working in tandem while you build your software. We can take the role of your dedicated QA team, to do the bug detecting for you, freeing your developers to focus on the most important job – building great applications.
Our testing experts will work directly with your team to create an end-to-end process by providing dedicated support. We don’t just promise high quality testing services, we deliver.
Testing is completed by verifying the system’s functions against the functional requirements/specifications. Functions (or features) are tested by feeding them input and examining the output.
- Smoke: Check whether new software is stable, determine if you can continue to more detailed testing
- Interface:Evaluation of interactions of system modules
- Integration:Software component testing to detect interface defects
- System: Complete system interaction compliance testing
- Regression: Ensures that any change or addition hasn’t broken an existing application functionality
- Acceptance: Confirms the readiness and quality of the system from a user’s perspective
Automation Testing is the process of software verification in which the basic function and test steps, such as running, initialization, execution, analysis and delivery of results are performed automatically by tools for automated testing.
- UI Testing: Front-end testing the functionality and business logic of the application
- Web /Cross-platform: Ensures that an application communicates to the other software products and applications on
- API Testing: Determine whether the API does its job, without losing speed, reliability, and security.
To determine the speed, responsiveness and stability of a computer, network, software program or device under a workload.
Comprehensive performance testing services comprising of load, stress, spike, configuration, isolation, cloud testing, etc.
- Load: Evaluates software behavior under a specific expected load
- Stress: Identifies the upper limits of software capacity
- Volume: Evaluates software productivity under an increasing volume of stored and processed data
- Scalability: Determines the effect of configuration changes on the system’s performance and behavior
- Stability: Measures software capability under increased processing power and architecture changes
- Configuration: Verifies the operation of software with multiple software and hardware configurations.
- Spike: Testing with extreme increments and decrements in the load.
Testing a database includes checking all the functionality from every action performed in the application related to database operations.
The role of the database is getting more complex due to the business logic which plays an important function for enterprise applications.
- Data validity
- Data integrity
- Performance related to database
- Testing of procedures, triggers and functions
A process to determine that an information system protects data and maintains functionality as intended. Identifies application errors that were not discovered during code reviews, unit tests, or security white box tests.
This testing also uncovers software security issues resulting from incorrect product builds, or the interaction with the underlying environment and verifies that software security components and security-specific sub-systems are operating properly.
- Security assessment
- Vulnerability scanning
- Penetration testing
- Pre-certification security audit
Analyzing, identifying and benchmarking the bottlenecks and weak points in core features and suggesting opportunities for improvement.
Identifying problems before they are coded. The earlier issues are identified and fixed, the less expensive the fixes will be in terms of both staff time and possible impact on the schedule.
During a usability test, you will:
- Determine if users can complete specified tasks successfully
- Identify specified task-completion length
- Find out how satisfied users are with the website or software product
- Identify the changes required to improve user performance and satisfaction
- Analyze application performance to see if it meets your usability objectives
A type of integration testing that is performed to test the API to validate its functionality, reliability, performance, and security of the application for which an API is used. In this testing, the APIs and the integrations they enable are tested.
API testing is intended to reveal bugs, inconsistencies or deviations from the expected behavior.Types of API testing you should do:
- API documentation
- Negative testing
Tools We Use for Testing
We Help Our Clients Increase Business Value
Managing software performance
- Resolving performance issues
- Performance monitoring
- Controlling application productivity
- Estimating processing power
- System architecture planning
Reducing software TCO:
- Delivering load dynamics projections
- Optimizing hardware investments
- Cutting down operational and maintenance costs
- Decreasing restore time
Providing system availability:
- Mitigating DoS risks
- Decreasing negative effects
- Conducting technical analysis
- Boosting application behavior
- We follow Agile delivery methodology