We offer the best in creating a new visual design for your software user interface. Our multidisciplinary teams don’t just adopt the popular style of the year. Instead, we design and produce applications that address real user needs.
User experience is about more than just ease of use, of course. It is about motivations, attitudes, expectations, behavioral patterns, and constraints. Our UX/UI modernization techniques can include multi-signal and event-stream metrics. Using tracking metrics is key to tracking changes in your business over time, including benchmarking changes in your own site or application and setting targets to compare to your competitors.
Tracking metrics help to show whether your UX strategy is working effectively. Focusing on high-level business value is how UX metrics can help with ROI. Three Categories of UX metrics that are most important to track include: Usability, Engagement and Conversion.
- Usability is how easily people can accomplish what they’ve set out to do
- Engagement is what many sites focus heavily on. How much time does the user spend on your site and how they are interacting with your site
- Conversion, or Likelihood to Convert is the metric that everyone cares about most. But, it’s narrow focus can be a detriment to the prospects that are becoming aware of your brand or product.
Why Choose Telliant?
With over 30 years of software Modernization and re-engineering experience we can accelerate your upgrade of your legacy software. Our re-engineering and software modernization services can help your business:
- Interface Modernization
- Platform Modernization; including re-platforming
- Mobile Extension Development
- Software Performance Tuning
- Software Security re-enforcement
Moving Your Applications into the Future
Telliant can transform technology into strategic advantage. Emerging corporations look to us to help them with disruptive, next generation solutions.
- Rich, cross-browser interfaces
- Latest HTML5 technologies and supporting frameworks
- UIs that are modular, extensible and maintainable
- Single page apps as well as more complex UIs with multiple modules
- Dynamic screens with live charts, graphs, and tables
- Develop a custom UI / UX framework to accelerate your teams productivity, utilizing efficiency-enhancing packages and frameworks
- Advise your team on patterns, practices, and policies for effective UI / UX development