Mobile Enablement – Cross Platform Development
- Write Once, Run Everywhere – build apps for multiple mobile platforms from a single codebase for easy updating and rapid expansion.
- Easily adapt to the rapidly changing mobile market without sacrificing quality.
- With the best tools to ensure effective, efficient development, our clients get the best in application development with minimal technological conflict.
With the rapid changes in the mobile landscape, it is easy for prospective entrants to become overwhelmed. Telliant’s Cross Platform Development expertise lets you determine your mobile strategy without being constrained by technology or massive development costs and deploy without betting on a single platform or worrying about the future of mobile technology.
Cross Platform Development means all applications from each mobile platform share a single codebase – either HTML/JS or .NET – which means your application can be easily updated and deployed. Telliant’s vast experience with Cross Platform Development means that you will not have to sacrifice quality or application performance for flexibility.
Mobile Enablement – Native Development
- Build apps natively for one or multiple platforms.
- Gain performance boosts, exclusivity, and a competitive edge.
- Telliant has experience with all major mobile platforms and can help you bring
your mobile strategy to life.
If your mobile strategy is limited to a small number of platforms, or you need true performance,
Native Development is for you. Telliant apps written in native code are fast, fluid, and can give
you a competitive edge.
Telliant has experience writing for all the major mobile platforms in their native code – such as
.NET for Windows, Java for Android, and Objective C for iOS – and can guide you through the
process of optimizing your app for various platforms, devices, and form factors.
Mobile Enablement – Responsive Web Design
- Having your application respond naturally to different form factors will improve your users’ experience.
- Easily support mobile and touch-first devices, such as tablets and smartphones, alongside traditional desktop browsing without having to design and implement alternate sites.
- Gain granular control over content layouts for devices of all sizes – optimize your web presence for desktop, smartphone, and tablet users independently.
Devices of all sizes are being used to access web applications and cloud services. More users are accessing the web via mobile devices than ever before – and these mobile devices come in a huge variety of shapes and sizes. Responsive Web Design actively reshapes web content into a layout optimized for the user’s view, allowing your website or web application to go mobile without a mobile-specific site or costly parallel designs.
Telliant has a strong background in Responsive Web Design, and our knowledge of HTML/CSS optimization is unmatched. We can work with you to open up your web presence to a completely new set of mobile-first customers. Going mobile no longer has to be daunting or frightening – Telliant makes it easy.
Mobile Enablement – Backend Integration
- Mobile apps are often useless without a strong backend to push data.
- Telliant’s Backend Integration can tie your mobile into your cloud application or current system, allowing your apps to be easily driven with relevant data.
- Backend Integration helps make the jump to mobile a smooth and painless experience, and allows you to focus on letting mobile grow your business.
A mobile application is only as good as its backend. Whether it is a Point-of-Sale application, healthcare console, front-facing application, or any one a vast array of apps, mobile apps derive their usefulness from the relevance of the data they can access.
Telliant’s Backend Integration allows you to integrate your mobile application with your existing cloud application or cloud-based system, vastly increasing the usefulness of your apps, which can now be driven by live, relevant business data that integrates seamlessly with your current non-mobile systems. Your mobile apps can become an extension of your overall cloud platform. Backend Integration helps make going mobile a clearly relevant part of any organization’s online presence.