Cloud/Saas Enablement – Architecture Review
- Implementing an existing system in a cloud environment can be an enormous undertaking.
- It can be incredibly difficult to determine what aspects of your current offerings will best translate to a cloud-based scalable application.
- Telliant can help you determine the structure of your cloud application and figure out the easiest, most cost-effective architecture that gives you the features and performance you need.
Migrating your application to the cloud can give you enormous freedoms and improve the efficacy of your business, but it comes with a unique set of challenges. The migration can be daunting, and determining the overall structure of the cloud application can be a challenge unto itself.
With our proven experience in developing and deploying cloud applications, we understand the critical success factors in designing cloud platform architecture. We can assist in determining the core technologies and architecture needed to implement your application in the cloud in a secure, fast, and scalable way. We can also optimize or integrate existing cloud applications into your system.
Cloud/Saas Enablement – PoC Deployment
- Sometimes it is not clear if the cloud is right for your app, or there may be pushback within your organization against SaaS.
- Developing a cloud application can be a large commitment with no room for uncertainty.
- Telliant offers Proof of Concept services so you can see and interact with what your application would be like in the cloud without committing to an extensive development process.
Sometimes, you might not be sure that the cloud is right for your application, for a number of reasons including the design of your current application, how the users access the application and the nature and domain of your application or even internal resistance. It can be difficult to determine the feasibility or net utility of a cloud migration without great cost, thus turning a natural next step into a leap of faith.
However, Telliant offers Proof of Concept services that can allow your organization to have a tactical demonstration of your application in the cloud. There is no need to feel the pressure and stress of uncertainty before undertaking a shift to the cloud, and Telliant’s PoC services can help make sure your vision for your system can become a reality.
Cloud/Saas Enablement – Code Transformation
- Re-creating your local application in the cloud is a laborious and costly process.
- The differences in architecture between local applications and cloud-based applications make a straight transfer of code impossible.
- Telliant can intelligently transform your legacy into code that is optimized for cloud with minimal re-writing.
Perhaps the biggest hurdle in implemented a cloud-based solution is migrating your legacy application into cloud. The task can be daunting – especially if your application is highly complex or customized – and, at first glance, can make the process seem too costly. The inherent differences between a cloud application and a basic local application render a straight code port nearly impossible, even to a similar codebase.
To solve this challenge, Telliant offers Code Transformation services – we will reuse key application logic while optimizing your code for the cloud. Telliant’s services enable you to have a cloud application that does not sacrifice functionality for performance, or vice-versa, and makes moving into the cloud a piece of cake.
Cloud/Saas Enablement – Maintenance
- Making a cloud application is only the first step, it needs to be maintained and enhanced to keep current with changing technologies.
- To ensure a significant ROI and maintain user satisfaction, it is necessary for cloud applications to be regularly serviced and updated.
- Telliant offers Maintenance services, taking the burden of maintaining your cloud applications off your shoulders and letting you focus on what actually matters to you.
Unfortunately, software cannot take care of itself and it is imperative for organizations that create software must also maintain it, lest they face unforeseen bugs, cataclysmic errors, a loss of compatibility, or any number of possible eventualities. Applications that are not regularly maintained are a nightmare for administrators and users. They end up costing a lot of money – but who wants to invest the resources in maintaining an application?
That’s where Telliant can help. Telliant offers maintenance services to keep your applications relevant, compatible, and user-friendly without you having to dedicate internal resources. Telliant’s Maintenance services help increase your ROI by allowing you to focus on what matters most: your organization and its performance.