Application Validation – Performance Engineering
Performance Engineering: a proven way to increase your ROI and enhance the customer experience.
- The difference between a good application and a great application is performance – feature-sets lose their luster if the user has a bad experience.
- A well-performing application uses fewer resources to accomplish more things more quickly, thereby increasing your ROI.
- Telliant will ensure your application is fine-tuned for maximum performance, enabling your system to become even more efficient.
Developing a feature-rich application is only half the battle – the other half is performance. Users will expect a responsive application, and poorly tuned apps drive needless compute cycles and consume resources. These flaws are only magnified when applications are scaled, so even in seemingly responsive applications; the potential for trouble is there.
Telliant’s Performance Engineering services will ensure your application is fine-tuned to generate the most out of its hardware, letting you get more things done more quickly. Scaling becomes a non-issue with a performance-engineered app, saving your organization untold amounts of money both in the present and in the future. Telliant’s Performance Engineering can help your application race past the competition.
Application Validation – Functional Testing
- Ensure that the requirements are captured completely and accurately in the product.
- Test the full range of functionality of applications with scalability in mind.
- Telliant will implement a structured process such as traceability-matrix.
As a product evolves the way to keep it competitive and provide value to users is by constantly adding features. However, with cascading and overlapping features it can become very hard to manage all the features of the product and ensure they continue to work properly.
Telliant’s Functional Testing services will make sure this never happens to you. These services ensure your application is reliable and provides your users with a consistent, positive experience, no matter how function rich your product. Telliant will help create a structured environment for tracking requirements, mapping it to product’s features and validating the functional use cases.
Application Validation – Test Automation
- There are several situations where automated testing can replace costly manual testing processes.
- Test automation can reduce errors and increase speed of testing and is ideal for regression and load testing.
- Telliant leverages latest tools and techniques for scripting automated tests
Test engineers sitting in front of a screen performing various combinations of inputs and
sequences, sometimes with an aid of a test script but often at random perform manual testing. This process can be quite expensive and very time consuming.
After automated test sets are created, they can easily be repeated and they can be extended to perform tasks impossible with manual testing. Smart organizations have found that automated software testing is an essential component of any QA strategy.
Telliant has a vast array of experience in developing automated test solutions by effectively using available automated tools such as Selenium, JMeter, TestAnywhere, LoadRunner and several others. Using such a tool in combination with a strategy to increase test coverage can reduce the time cost of QA and improve product quality.
Application Validation – Security Testing
Security Testing: Compliance and regulatory requirements mandated
- Ensure your data and applications are protected from malevolence or incompetence.
- Check application compliance with security regulations and standards, both industry-wide and government-mandated.
- Guard sensitive information and data.
There is no such thing as data that does not need protection – whether it is personal information, sensitive business records, or government-regulated documents, almost all data is vulnerable to exposure or leaking, and applications have to be designed to handle and store such data. Nevertheless, how can you be sure your application can withstand the prying eyes of potential malevolent forces?
Telliant’s Security Testing is the immunization to this potential sickness. We can ensure your application, and the data inside it, will be protected and secure. Furthermore, we can ensure your application is both in line with industry standards and compliant with government regulations. With Telliant’s Security Testing, you will never again have to worry about the safety and strength of your system.