Application Security – Authentication
- It is important to ensure your application is shielded from unauthorized use, both for regulatory purposes and asset safety.
- The easiest way to enforce such usage is through user authentication.
- Telliant makes it easy to implement a secure and robust authentication system that meets your needs while minimally impacting your users.
Your applications are important and contain sensitive information, so it is important to be sure that only authorized users can access that data or use your applications. User Authentication allows you to control and limit access to your system at minimal cost to the user.
Telliant has extensive experience in implementing application authentication techniques such as Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Password management and others.
Telliant can help you deploy user authentication in your system with minimal impact and in such a way as to ensure ease of access for your users.
Application Security – Two-Factor Authentication
- Two-Factor Encryption is quickly becoming a popular means of significantly improving security, particularly within the financial industries.
- It provides strong security for applications of many kinds with minimal disruptions to the user.
- Telliant offers simplified solutions that easily integrate into existing software and systems.
With the proliferation of web services and applications comes an increased security risk for those organizations that capitalize on it. Two-Factor Authentication is quickly becoming the most popular means of defense against identity attacks, and it is rapidly becoming the standard in many industries.
Telliant can help you implement Two-Factor Authentication in your service or system, regardless of platform or language. Do not be left behind and risk vulnerability – Telliant makes Two-Factor Authentication easy for you with a minimal impact on your users.
Application Security – Single Sign On
- Easily unify disparate systems with a single user account system.
- Improve user experience by making it easy to access your systems without sacrificing security.
- Simplify and streamline complex and growing systems.
Single Sign-On makes it easy for users to access a collection of systems with a single username and password. In addition to improving users’ interactive experience, Single Sign-On gives users the sense that your systems are unified and linked. Finally, Single Sign-On enables you to easily manage user accounts within your backend.
Telliant makes implementing Single Sign-On easy. We can help you build Single Sign-On into your new web application or incorporate it into a system you already have, from the top-down architectural view to the actual code that runs on the server.
Application Security – Data Protection
- The Data Protection Act of 1998 has added stringent legal requirements for
systems who handle personal information about individuals.
- Without proper protection, electronic records are highly susceptible to
- Telliant can assist you in ensuring your data is properly protected, for the benefit
of your business, your customers, and your legal responsibility.
Data breaches and leaks have become all too common nowadays, and often the source is poor
protection. Electronic records are vulnerable in different ways compared to their paper forbears,
and often businesses fail to take proper precautions.
Telliant can help you ensure your business’ data is not just up to spec with the Data Protection
Act of 1998 but even beyond, making sure your and your customers’ records are secure and
safe. Telliant has extensive experience with the latest authentication and encryption
technologies to put your mind at ease.