Building future-proof applications with Java
Our Java experts have strong technical skills that cover a great number of application servers, frameworks, databases, libraries, components and technologies. Our teams carefully analyze business requirements to ensure our clients have optimal technology for their solution. To handle your project in the most cost-effective way, the team will apply RUP, Agile (Scrum, FDD, XP) and V-Model project management/development methodologies depending on project type and priorities.
Our Java experts deliver solutions for a wide range of industries: healthcare, financial, logistics, ecommerce, education, manufacturing, media & entertainment and others.
Is JAVA the right technology for my project?
JAVA has significant advantages over other languages and environments that make it suitable for just about any programming task.
- Java is easy to use and is therefore easy to write, compile, debug, and learn.
- Java is object-oriented. Allowing us to create modular programs and reusable code.
- Java’s robustness, ease of use, cross-platform capabilities and security features makes it a language of choice for providing global Internet solutions.
- Java is platform-independent. Java has the ability to move easily from one computer system to another. The ability to run the same program on many different systems is crucial to cloud software applications, JAVA is platform-independent at both the source and binary levels.
Telliant has the expertise with latest JAVA versions such as JAVA 8 and JAVA 7. Java is core to today’s highly-engineered websites, and Telliant Systems has successfully developed dozens of Java-based applications.
Telliant’s JAVA Web Development:
- JSP and other Java-based HTML-generated Web applications
- Java integrated with CSS and XML for flexible data-driven UI
- Java-based AJAX UI
- Software as a Service (SaaS) community and subscription sites developed entirely in Java
Server Side Development and Back-End integration:
- Three-tier and n-tier application design and deployment. Major development platforms including J2EE and EJB
- Native integration with Oracle, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- JDBC database integration
- Integration with third-party environments and servers, in particular Vignette, OpenText, Documentum, Sharepoint, Fast Search, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Using development and QA tools and environments such as Maven, Bugzilla
- Integration with Application servers, including Tomcat and JBoss
- JAVA applet development
- Java web API development
- Custom Java application development
- Java website development
- Java existing application performance monitoring, tuning and scalability
- Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services, including JAXRPC, Axis 1/2/3, SOAP
As a well-established, resilient, and flexible platform, Java EE (Enterprise Edition) and the Java programming language in general remain the backbone of web-based enterprise applications. Our deep knowledge of Java and our ability to combine it with a wide variety of emerging languages and open source tools enables us to deliver reliable, scalable, and cross-platform compatible solutions for US businesses.
JAVA Teams to help you Succeed
Telliant provides consulting, design and development services to build applications using Java platform. We help companies leverage their existing IT infrastructure investments and increase productivity with robust, scalable, and secure applications built on Java.
Telliant’s Java architects work closely with your organization to integrate proven software development methodology and architectural best practices in building high-performance, cross-platform solutions which enhance productivity of your organization.
Providing the best technology for your project
We take our role as a technology advisor to our clients seriously. We want to recommend the technology and platform for your application that will provide the best solution in terms of usability, ease of long-term maintenance and ROI. Our job is to distinguish between the technology that will provide temporary success and technology that will provide long-term advantage.